Do you have a Denver house you want to sell for cash? There are two questions yourself:
1). Are you selling to avoid foreclosure?
2). Are you selling a property you don’t need?
In either case, you need a cash sell for you Denver, CO house and you need it fast. Property Scouts is here to help you! We will buy your Denver house for cash and this will improve your credit rating and put some money in your pocket too.
You probably already know that your credit score is what makes your life easy or rough. All the important financial aspects of your life can be tainted by bad credit.
Before you decide how much to ask for your Denver, CO house, you need to research the market conditions. Meaning, find out what will influence your home’s value before you get ready to sell it.
Keep in mind, that if you miss an opportunity to sell it for cash because you think you can get more, that foreclosure will ruin your credit rating.
The Plan To Sell Your Denver, CO House
When you decide to sell your Denver house, your first step is to devise a game plan. If you are selling your house the traditional way with a real estate agent, they will help you with this step.
Be sure to advise your lender that you have a real estate agent working with you to sell your house. Every real estate agent can provide you a comp report which will show you what like houses in your area have sold for in the past 3 months. This information will help them, and you determine what to ask for your house.
Questions that a real estate agent will ask you in helping you device that game plan are:
- How quick do you need to sell?
This is an important decision because it will dictate all your options. More time means more options. Less time means less options. If you have less than 60 days, working through a traditional real estate process isn’t going to work for you.
Give Property Scouts a call at 866-366-4863 and we will give you a fair market cash offer with a quick closing. No appraisal, no inspections, no hassle.
- How much do you need to sell your Denver house for?
If you need/want to get full price for your house, a real estate agent is your best option. Remember, it won’t be fast! Your “need” price should reflect any subtraction of realtor commissions, appraisal fees, inspection fees, etc. And this is all hoping that the right buyer comes along able and willing to pay full price.
You could always sell your Denver house FSBO, but there is a lot of legalities and paperwork to be handled. Or you can sell to a real estate investor like Property Scouts and we’ll pay fair market cash value with no appraisal, no inspection, and close in 7 days.
- Find your options then act on them now!
As we have mention before, if you need a person that says “Yes, I’ll buy your house!” ask yourself these questions:
- How fast do you NEED to sell your Denver house?
- How much do you NEED to clear from the sale?
Once you have answered those things, review your options we have listed here and decide which is the best one for your situation.
- Sign with a Real Estate Agent: This will take 3 to 6 months and you’ll have to pay realtor commissions of 3% to 6% off the top. Yes, you’ll get a higher price, you’ll wait longer and lose some profit.
- Sell to a Local Real Estate Investor / House Buyer: This method will you fair market value in cash with a 7-day closing. Yes, it will be less than the above option, but you won’t pay for appraisal, inspections, repairs, and you won’t be on the line for mortgage, insurance, taxes, and utilities while it sits on the market. Give us call today at 866-366-4863 or click the link below and complete the form.
- For Sale By Owner: Again, this option will take you 3 to 6 months, but no real estate commissions. A lot of legal paperwork to process that will protect you and the buyer.
- Talk To Your Lender: If you are underwater with your mortgage or foreclosure is sooner than later, talking to your lender could be the option. There are mortgage relief programs available and they can help you determine which one, if any, will work for you and that you qualify for.
Property Scouts can help you strategize the best way to sell your Denver house the fastest way possible. Give us a call at 866-366-4863 or fill out the form and we can tell you what your property will qualify for at a fair market cash offer.